The ideal candidate for the job will come across throughout the interview process as enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and well-versed in many religions. Be wary of candidates who have poor communication, organizational, and customer service skills. Check out some questions you can ask your potential wedding planners before you make a decision to hire any of them.
- How would you assist a client who did not know what type of wedding he or she desired?
Demonstrates the candidate’s aptitude for problem-solving, communication, and customer service.
- What would you do if a client was unable to decide on suitable vendors?
Shows the candidate’s aptitude for problem-solving and providing excellent customer service.
- What would you do if a client decided not to get married after vendor contracts were finalized?
Demonstrates the candidate’s capacity for dealing with challenging circumstances as well as their communication and problem-solving abilities.
- How would you deal with a difficult client that kept changing their mind?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to remain calm as well as communication and customer service skills.
- How do you keep abreast of the latest wedding trends?
Shows the candidate’s industry knowledge, commitment to the job, and experience.